Lemon juice is the preferred natural remedy for acne and oily skin conditions. Nonetheless, the yellow fruit is also a valuable ally for cleansing, brightening and regenerating skin.
Today we bring you a natural remedy that combines the benefits of vitamin C in lemon with the anti-oxidant action of green tea, and the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric, the yellow gold of Indians.
This refreshing, anti-wrinkle face mask will truly let your beauty shine.
3 ingredients, 3 beauty benefits.
- Green tea contains vitamins and minerals that nourish, prevent premature aging, combat bacteria and protect skin from UV rays.
- Turmeric reduces inflammation, brightens and deeply nourishes skin.
Note: since our mask uses only one pinch of turmeric, it should not leave any “yellow stains” on your face, but if the problem arises, use toner to remove them.
- Lemon juice has so many beneficial properties that we dedicated our entire website to it. Have you discovered all of them yet? 🙂
This is what you need to let your beauty shine:
- 2 tablespoons green tea
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of LIMMI lemon juice
Mix all ingredients and apply the mask to your face with a cotton ball. Let it dry for about 3 minutes, then add a second layer, and let that dry for 3 minutes. Keep applying layers in the same way, until your run out of mask. Thereafter, relax, and let the tea, lemon and turmeric hydrate, pamper and deeply nourish your face for another 10/15 minutes.
Once the time is up, rinse if off with cold water and… shine brighter than the sun!